Our school is located on a secluded country estate in beautiful woodland scenery. The moated castle dates from 1715 and has been in use as an international school since 1934.
Work at Eerde
Are you interested in working at Eerde International Boarding School? View the open positions below. If interested please click on the position below and see if there is a match.
At present, there are no available vacancies.
We strive to provide our young people with the opportunity to develop academically, athletically, artistically and ethically and to achieve their full potential.
We have multiple partnerships with renowned institutes such as the national museum the Rijksmuseum, Dutch society for Nature Conservation Natuurmonumenten and more.
Connections and friends are made during your time at Eerde that last a lifetime. Eerde has been a second home for many students and all are proud ambassadors of our school.
Eerde Boarding School offers:
- Outstanding international education
- Small classes, individual attention
- Full range of extra curricular activities
- Day school, flexible- and full boarding options
- More than 25 nationalities amongst students and staff
- Safe and structured living- and learning environment
- Extensive program of sport and cultural activities